Important Information for Nationals 2021/22

We hope you have been keeping safe through these testing times!

The Cherub National Council of Australia is excited to host the 58th Cherub National Championships 2021/22 at Perth Dinghy Sailing Club, Perth WA between 27th December 2021 and 4th January 2022.

There is a Windsurfing World Championship being held between 29th December 2021 and 5th January 2022, we encourage everyone to make their accommodation booking sooner than later to avoid disappointment. We have put together a list of three accommodation options below for your interest.

ST GEORGE’S COLLEGE
(
Mounts Bay Road, Crawley)

Housing Options

  • Single Room (shared bathroom): $85 per night
  • Single Ensuite Room:  $110 per night
  • Twin/Double Room (shared bathroom): $110 per night
  • Twin/Double Ensuite Room: $125 per night
  • Memorial Townhouse:  $450 (6 persons share)

Continental Breakfast is included in room rates. Lunch and dinner can be arranged.

A deposit of 10% of the estimated total room cost to secure the booking. A month before the event, the second payment of 40% of the estimated total cost is due. The final 50% of the estimated total cost is
due 7 days prior to the event.

Booking form attached, once completed, email to: guests@stgc.uwa.edu.au

ST. CATHERINE’S ON PARK (2 Park Road, Crawley)

Executive Studio Apartments

Located on UWA campus and a short 5 min walk to Perth Dinghy Sailing Club,  St Catherine’s on Park boasts large, air-conditioned, very comfortable rooms.
A special dedicated discount of $149 for athletes has been arranged for Executive Studio Apartments, which includes free high-speed Wi-Fi, housekeeping, and a buffet breakfast. Perfect for visiting family and friends.

For this early bird discount and for group reservations, please contact the St Catherine’s on Park via 08 9442 0585 or reservations@stcatherines.uwa.edu.au.

Single Student Rooms  

St Catherine’s College can also accommodate visiting sailing teams. Single Student Rooms which provide, secure and affordable accommodation are available for booking. A special rate of $95, inclusive of buffet breakfast with shared bathroom facilities has been negotiated for visiting teams taking part in the National Championships. Lunch and Dinner options are also available.

To make an enquiry and to book, please Contact Groups and Conference Sales on 08 9442 0585 or reservations@stcatherines.uwa.edu.au

CLARK AND MYERS STREET UNITS

One Bedroom Units (Clark St, Crawley)

These one-bedroom units have a queen bed and contain a study, lounge, kitchen, and combined bathroom laundry.  All units include reverse cycle air-conditioning and have access to WiFi.  The nightly rate is currently $100.00 per night for a maximum of two guests.

Two Bedroom Units (Clark St, Crawley)

These two-bedroom units have a queen bed in the master and two single beds in the second room. The units comprise a lounge room, study, kitchen, combined bathroom laundry, and have reverse cycle air-conditioning and access to WiFi.  The nightly rate is currently $110.00 per night for a maximum of four guests.

Three Bedroom Units (Myers St, Crawley)

These three-bedroom units have a queen bed in the master, a double bed in the second, and two single beds in the third room. The units comprise a lounge room, kitchen, bathroom, second toilet, laundry, courtyard, and have reverse cycle air-conditioning and access to WiFi.  The nightly rate is currently $120.00 per night for a maximum of six guests.

A 25 % deposit is required to secure your booking, with prepayment in full due no less than five working days prior to your arrival. Please see attached a copy of the current Terms and Conditions for your perusal.

Link to book accommodation:
https://www.web.uwa.edu.au/short-stays-booking-enquiry

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the WA Committee at: cherubassociationwa@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Todd McVee
President | Cherub National Council of Australia