Cherubs,

With the 2020/21 Cherub Nationals cancelled this year, the committee has been looking at organising a replacement regatta to get the fleet together for some racing. It has been decided to hold a regatta over the Easter long weekend (2nd April – 5th April), with the location TBC at this point. We are currently looking at what club can host us, so if anyone has any suggestions or clubs they know would be interested, let us know so we can get in touch with them.

We’ll keep you up to date when we have a location and more information, but for now save the date and look forward to getting out on the water!

Henry